• What documents do I need for my alcohol/drug evaluation?

    All Washington State District and Municipal Courts require that the State certified alcohol/drug/chemical dependency evaluator review at a minimum the following documents in completing an alcohol/drug evaluation for your Washington State DUI case:

    (1) Defendant’s criminal history (DCH);

    (2) Washington State abstract of driving record (ADR);

    (3) Police report that is the basis for your DUI charge or conviction.

    (4) Results of a urinalysis test (UA) administered to you at the time of the evaluation.

    All Judges in Washington District and Municipal Courts will not accept alcohol/drug evaluations without evidence that all of these documents were reviewed and a UA administered when the evaluation was completed.