• Is there a license available if I am suspended for financial reasons?

    Yes. The Occupational Restricted License (ORL) may work for you. For example, you are Suspended in the Third Degree for failure to pay court fines (i.e. traffic tickets in collection) or a outstanding Court Judgment. This license allows you to drive no more than 12 hours a day for school, work, court-ordered treatment, community service etc. See link for application, who’s eligible , who’s not, what’s permitted: ORL Application