Estate Planning in Washington
Develop a Plan to Protect You and Your Family’s Assets
At W. James Kotlowski, our Greater Seattle Area attorneys can assist with a wide variety of practice areas, including estate planning. Planning for the future can save you and your loved ones from added stress in the event of an unforeseen tragedy. An established estate plan can determine who has legal authority to act on your behalf.
We provide legal representation for:
- Wills: Designate your beneficiaries to determine how your estate will be divided. If you have children, a will can include provisions regarding who will become their legal guardian and assume responsibility.
- Trusts: Trusts can help you and your loved ones avoid extended probate processes. A trust can be utilized in the event that you are incapable of making a sound decision or if a death has taken place.
- Powers of Attorneys: Establishing your power of attorney can determine who is responsible to make decisions on your behalf. The terms can be flexible according to your specific concerns and needs.
- Health Care Directives: Written documents known as health care directives can inform other parties of your wishes in the event of an unforeseen emergency. We can draft a sound document in your behalf to designate what you wish to happen.
Request a Free Consultation with Our Experienced Attorneys
Do you have an estate plan in place? If not, our attorneys can provide legal guidance to protect your valuable assets. We provide outstanding customer services and flexible payment plans for your convenience. Please contact us today at (206) 395-2004 to request a free consultation! Our attorney is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Why Choose Us
- Outstanding Customer Service
- Flexible Payment Plans
- Affordable Down Payments
- 24 Hour Availability
- 7 Days a Week
- 20 Years of Experience
- Nationally Ranked as a Top DUI Defense Attorney