Recent Posts in Criminal History (DCH) Category

What documents do I need for my alcohol/drug evaluation?

All Washington State District and Municipal Courts require that the State certified alcohol/drug/chemical dependency evaluator review at a minimum the following documents in completing an alcohol/drug ...
Continue reading "What documents do I need for my alcohol/drug evaluation?" »


Contact Us Today!

Why Choose Us

  • Outstanding Customer Service
  • Flexible Payment Plans
  • Affordable Down Payments
  • 24 Hour Availability
  • 7 Days a Week
  • 20 Years of Experience
  • Nationally Ranked as a Top DUI Defense Attorney