What documents do I need for my alcohol/drug evaluation?

All Washington State District and Municipal Courts require that the State certified alcohol/drug/chemical dependency evaluator review at a minimum the following documents in completing an alcohol/drug evaluation for your Washington State DUI case:

(1) Defendant's criminal history (DCH);

(2) Washington State abstract of driving record (ADR);

(3) Police report that is the basis for your DUI charge or conviction.

(4) Results of a urinalysis test (UA) administered to you at the time of the evaluation.

All Judges in Washington District and Municipal Courts will not accept alcohol/drug evaluations without evidence that all of these documents were reviewed and a UA administered when the evaluation was completed.

Contact Us Today!

Why Choose Us

  • Outstanding Customer Service
  • Flexible Payment Plans
  • Affordable Down Payments
  • 24 Hour Availability
  • 7 Days a Week
  • 20 Years of Experience
  • Nationally Ranked as a Top DUI Defense Attorney