Can I get SR-22 insurance without a vehicle?

Yes. You can get a non-owner SR-22 Insurance policy or AKA “broad form” that allows you to drive different vehicles, if you have a 3-year SR-22 requirement because of a DUI related suspension – but no vehicle. See link to Vern Fonk Insurance for more information. SR-22 Info .