Can I get a deferred sentence on a DUI?

No. Unfortunately, A Municipal or District Court cannot not defer sentence for an offense sentenced under RCW 46.61.5055 (DUI or Physical Control.) A few Judges have done so which typically results in an automatic appeal by the prosecutor. A deferred sentence is different than a deferred prosecution. See this blog for info on deferred prosecutions.