Recent Posts in Judge Category

Can I get a different Judge for my DUI case?

Yes. An Affidavit of Prejudice is a Washington State legal procedure that permits you to remove the Judge hearing your DUI case. In 2015, it is becoming more common to have your case assigned to a ...
Continue reading "Can I get a different Judge for my DUI case?" »


Contact Us Today!

Why Choose Us

  • Outstanding Customer Service
  • Flexible Payment Plans
  • Affordable Down Payments
  • 24 Hour Availability
  • 7 Days a Week
  • 20 Years of Experience
  • Nationally Ranked as a Top DUI Defense Attorney