Can I Remove a DUI conviction from my record in Washington State?

No. A DUI or Physical Control conviction stays on your record and can never be vacated in Washington State.

Categories: Vacate DUI

Contact Us Today!

Why Choose Us

  • Outstanding Customer Service
  • Flexible Payment Plans
  • Affordable Down Payments
  • 24 Hour Availability
  • 7 Days a Week
  • 20 Years of Experience
  • Nationally Ranked as a Top DUI Defense Attorney