Can I drive with an Ignition Interlock License (IIL) outside Washington State

No. A Washington State Ignition Interlock License (IIL) is only valid in Washington State.

Contact Us Today!

Why Choose Us

  • Outstanding Customer Service
  • Flexible Payment Plans
  • Affordable Down Payments
  • 24 Hour Availability
  • 7 Days a Week
  • 20 Years of Experience
  • Nationally Ranked as a Top DUI Defense Attorney