Can I vacate a DUI or Physical Control?

No. Unlike Reckless Driving, Reckless Endangerment and Negligent Driving reductions you cannot ever vacate a DUI or Physical Control Conviction. Blame the legislature for this prohibition.

Categories: Vacate DUI

Contact Us Today!

Why Choose Us

  • Outstanding Customer Service
  • Flexible Payment Plans
  • Affordable Down Payments
  • 24 Hour Availability
  • 7 Days a Week
  • 20 Years of Experience
  • Nationally Ranked as a Top DUI Defense Attorney