Can I get SR-22 insurance without a vehicle?

Yes. You can get a non-owner SR-22 Insurance policy or AKA "broad form" that allows you to drive different vehicles, if you have a 3-year SR-22 requirement because of a DUI related suspension - but no vehicle. See link to Vern Fonk Insurance for more information. SR-22 Info.

Categories: SR-22, Insurance

Contact Us Today!

Why Choose Us

  • Outstanding Customer Service
  • Flexible Payment Plans
  • Affordable Down Payments
  • 24 Hour Availability
  • 7 Days a Week
  • 20 Years of Experience
  • Nationally Ranked as a Top DUI Defense Attorney