Can I still drive if I lose my DUI Department of Licensing Hearing?

Yes, In most cases in Washington State, you can apply for an Ignition Interlock License (IIL) and drive for the duration of the suspension or revocation with an ignition interlock device in your vehicle . (unless you have a suspension or revocation for unrelated reasons)

See link and follow instructions. Apply for Ignition Interlock License (IIL)

Contact Us Today!

Why Choose Us

  • Outstanding Customer Service
  • Flexible Payment Plans
  • Affordable Down Payments
  • 24 Hour Availability
  • 7 Days a Week
  • 20 Years of Experience
  • Nationally Ranked as a Top DUI Defense Attorney