Can I get financial assistance for the ignition interlock device?

Yes. The Washington State Department of Licensing (DOL) provides financial assistance (if eligible) for the Ignition Interlock Device (IID) See link. IID financial assistance. If you are indigent and the DOL has required you to install an IID you can use this form to apply for assistance with the costs of installation, removal, and leasing of the IID. (typical IID costs range between $100-$150 monthly)

Contact Us Today!

Why Choose Us

  • Outstanding Customer Service
  • Flexible Payment Plans
  • Affordable Down Payments
  • 24 Hour Availability
  • 7 Days a Week
  • 20 Years of Experience
  • Nationally Ranked as a Top DUI Defense Attorney