Can I expunge my DUI Court record?

No. Under current Washington State Law you cannot expunge or erase the Court record and/or docket - even if - the DUI is reduced to Reckless or Negligent Driving or Reckless Endangerment. Vacating your conviction is a different matter. See this blog for information. In other words, your DUI arrest may still show up in background checks.

Contact Us Today!

Why Choose Us

  • Outstanding Customer Service
  • Flexible Payment Plans
  • Affordable Down Payments
  • 24 Hour Availability
  • 7 Days a Week
  • 20 Years of Experience
  • Nationally Ranked as a Top DUI Defense Attorney